Baltimore Orioles Concept

LEWJ

I like you and everything LEWJ, but you didn't do much here (added sleeves and switched the piping around a little bit) and I don't get the reasoning behind your cap designations at all.

I like you and everything patsox, but I wrote an opening paragraph for a reason. No disrespect, but atleast read the first couple sentences and you woulda got the jist of it.

I clearly said:

So I decided to kinda tweak the Orioles uniforms. The only major change is the switch from a traditional raglan jersey to a sleeveless vest.

And what is there to get about the cap designations?

Sorry. I'll be honest and tell you I missed that. It still doesn't really change the fact that it's only a tweak though. Its good, but you probably should have labeled the topic "tweak" rather than concept to avoid being misleading.

Or maybe you should learn to read.

Or maybe you should shut up and stop trying to be a smart ass to me. It's not working, chump. I'm smarter than you.

Are you just going around trying to start fights?

No. Drop it.

Thanks for being honest patsox, but really, don't take everyone so serious. It causes you to over-react.

No offense.

And thanks to those who posted positive remarks.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Alright I added a BP jersey. It's nothing too special though, just a simplified version of the alternate jersey really.

Anymore C&C on the set?

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

This is an awesome concept. Everything looks great. The sleeveless jerseys look really nice. On the home jersey, everything looks perfect. I wouldn't change anything. I like the hats you used with it. The road jersey looks great too. I love the gray hat. I remember seeing those a few years back and I thought they were really cool. I'm glad to see that you incorperated it into this set. Nice job. The black alternate jersey looks great as well. At first, I thought the script should be orange rather than white. But the white looks really good. It really stands out. The retro hat looks really good with the black jersey. The BP jersey looks good, well executed. But my only complaint is that I wouldn't use a black BP jersey if you already have a black alternate jersey. That's ok. It looks good anyway. This is an excelent concept! One of the best I have ever seen. Great job!

Archived