can anybody tell me why I don't like...

HotCoffey

I was watching highlights of the yanks-red sox game from last night, and I realized that for some reason I HATE those red unis. I don't know why though, is it because theyre very plain, or do the navy and red not mix well, or is the shade of red too piercing? some help please

ccslcsig2.pngccslcsig3.pngupdate.gifccslcsig1.pngccslcsig4.png

"That ball has a hit in it, so I want it to get back in the ball bag and goof around with the other balls in there. Maybe it'll learn some sense and come out as a pop-up next time," Mark "The Bird" Fidrych

I was watching highlights of the yanks-red sox game from last night, and I realized that for some reason I HATE those red unis. I don't know why though, is it because theyre very plain, or do the navy and red not mix well, or is the shade of red too piercing? some help please

Well last year it did have navy piping.

Well last year it did have navy piping.

maybe thats it. i dont know, this version looks like a minor league team

ccslcsig2.pngccslcsig3.pngupdate.gifccslcsig1.pngccslcsig4.png

"That ball has a hit in it, so I want it to get back in the ball bag and goof around with the other balls in there. Maybe it'll learn some sense and come out as a pop-up next time," Mark "The Bird" Fidrych

i used to not like it... but i like it more this year.

i think what i didn't like was that the blue and red clashed against each other. without the piping, it looks cleaner to me.

i think what i didn't like was that the blue and red clashed against each other. without the piping, it looks cleaner to me.

I think they were much better with the piping. I'm a Yankee fan though so i don't care if they look stupid. I have to get some satisfaction out of that game (and this series as a whole as it's shaping up right now).

I think they were much better with the piping. I'm a Yankee fan though so i don't care if they look stupid. I have to get some satisfaction out of that game (and this series as a whole as it's shaping up right now).

I agree (not about being a Yankees fan. Hate both them and the BoSox), but I felt they looked a helluva lot better with the navy piping. They now look like cheap, generic BP jerseys you buy at some discount sporting goods shop and have them screen print your team name on the front and a number on the back. Forget Minor Leagues, they look like Little League jerseys.

Archived