NHL 94 sigs

troy_3223

I took the faceoff pics from NHL 94, and updated the colors and uniforms. Just cut out the team you want to use. I'd have done that and posted 30 separate ones, but I am a very lazy person. Anyway, here you go.

modfaceoff.jpg

Wow. Two posts in one day. Back to lurking.

nhl94vansigpng.png

Philadelphia's primary home uniform is now orange.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Philadelphia's primary home uniform is now orange.

Well, I'll wait until all of next year's changes are made before I change the file any. I thought about doing a version with 3rd jerseys and away jerseys, and I might still do that if there's enough interest. I also thought about making individual player icons (with the green star and the position and number), but once I started, I realized it was a lot more effort than I would want to put in. Maybe someone else will take up that cause. (I might post my Luongo and Mason Raymond icons later on)

nhl94vansigpng.png

I love these! I'm going to use the Sabres one.

Glad to be of service!

I updated my sig and avatar. If there's enough interest, I'll make a sheet with 30 versions. It'll be up to you to fiddle the numbers and positions, though. I don't feel like putting in that much work.

If you want any other graphics ripped from NHL 94, I'd be happy to work something up for you.

nhl94vansigpng.png

By any chance could you make a Hartford Whalers one?

I suppose I could. It wouldn't take too much, since Hartford was in the league back then. Won't even have to edit the files too much. Check back tomorrow. (busy day today)

nhl94vansigpng.png

By any chance could you make a Hartford Whalers one?

I suppose I could. It wouldn't take too much, since Hartford was in the league back then. Won't even have to edit the files too much. Check back tomorrow. (busy day today)

hartfordfaceoff.png

nhl94vansigpng.png

Archived