Fort Wayne Komets

stevio321

Well I thought since Im back on the boards I give you something new.

Kometsaway.jpg

Home Uniform

Kometshome.jpg

Away Uniform

kometsalt.jpg

ALT/Throwback Jersey

GO KOMETS!

Kometsdoitagain.jpg

2008 and 2009 BACK 2 BACK Turner Cup Champions FORT WAYNE KOMETS

IM BAAACK!

I think the Komets logo on the front of the regular home and away jerseys is just a touch too big. Keep it in the main colour area of the jersey and don't have it overlap onto the other colours.

The names really seem slapped on. There's plenty of space in the orange part of the yoke to fit the name in, so why not keep it confined in there and not have to deal with the headaches of sewing over seams? Make sure, too, that the name and the number on the back are centred. The alignment looks off on at least two of these three jerseys. Also, I believe it's spelled "Dupuis."

And the back-to-back champions patch likely would never fly. I've never seen a hockey team wear such a patch (baseball and soccer being different stories, I guess), and doing so would probably mean a little more extracurricular activity as opponents feel you're rubbing it in. Those issues aside, though, those patches are far too large and horizontal; they'd just get folded under a player's arm when he has his arms at his sides, as he would 90 per cent of the time.

This is quite messy. The pixelation in the logos is pretty obvious and bad-looking. The side panels on the home and away don't match up from front to back. And you butchered this template. It looks decent on the Pens or Lightning when certain panels are filled in, but you decided to just fill in most of the shoulders, and the large amount of orange is distracting. Keep the size of of the striping more to the area of the black/white area on the sleeve and underarm. If you are going to put the NOB on top of the striping, a nameplate would help. And why exactly does this set have ads on the butt? It would get tucked in half the time. Ugh for ads in the first place, but tone down the size and use patches somewhere else.

Very pixelated man. The main things that is bugging me is that half the jerseys are colored while half is white, which could make for some confusion on which team is in the home or away jersey. The Comcast logo is the worst, that needs some major work.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

This is quite messy. The pixelation in the logos is pretty obvious and bad-looking. The side panels on the home and away don't match up from front to back. And you butchered this template. It looks decent on the Pens or Lightning when certain panels are filled in, but you decided to just fill in most of the shoulders, and the large amount of orange is distracting. Keep the size of of the striping more to the area of the black/white area on the sleeve and underarm. If you are going to put the NOB on top of the striping, a nameplate would help. And why exactly does this set have ads on the butt? It would get tucked in half the time. Ugh for ads in the first place, but tone down the size and use patches somewhere else.

Well if you look at the ice there is more ad than white

thank you for the comment I will post the updates soon

Kometsdoitagain.jpg

IM BAAACK!

Whoa. That is insane. I hope that this is not the future of all sports, with ads covering every square inch of jerseys and playing fields.

well if your a minor league hockey team playing in a city that relies on a failing Detroit for its economy you have to find some unconventional ad space I also thought it was better with the Turner Cup Patch than the Fort Wayne Orthopedic Patch.

Oh this isn't even the worst. The first game I went to they were warming up in blue Napa Auto Parts Jersey nowhere on the Jersies did it have a logo or even say Komets. Fortunately they changed into their white home uniforms to start the game

Oh btw its really hard making quality concepts with paint. Not meaning to complain.

Kometsdoitagain.jpg

IM BAAACK!

Hopefully this is better

I still need to work on the Komets logo but I think it looks at least a little better now

Kometshome2.jpg

Kometsdoitagain.jpg

IM BAAACK!

I have tried a new approach to the alternate/throwback this one being close to the original

kometalt2.jpg

I'm not going to give up on the Captain Komet design

Kometsdoitagain.jpg

IM BAAACK!

Archived