Grand Rapids Griffins 3rd

gatorade09

This is pretty crazy, really out there but I like them

The text seems a little bit weird, but I think these could work.

Great job on being completely out of the box.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

• 2 weeks later...

A winged hockey jersey is a cool and maybe $mart idea. It works great for the Griffins...but think of how many minor hockey teams are named Flyers, Eagles, Falcons, Wings, Hawks, etc., etc. It seems to be a popular theme and a well-designed winged sweater like yours could find its way on many-a-team.

It might be a good warm up type jersey but I don't feel that it is a good 3rd jersey. Instead of putting the wordmark on the front why not just have it say Griffins in an arch with the number underneath just like Dallas. Maybe a white jersey with red wings on the shoulders like what they used to have a few years ago with the word Griffins on the front like I mentioned before.

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

A winged hockey jersey is a cool and maybe $mart idea. It works great for the Griffins...but think of how many minor hockey teams are named Flyers, Eagles, Falcons, Wings, Hawks, etc., etc. It seems to be a popular theme and a well-designed winged sweater like yours could find its way on many-a-team.

This seems like more of an AHL design to me because I think the teams can get away with more creative and unique designs. I never heard of an eagles hockey team. I also feel this could only work with the Falcons and Griffins for the AHL as for the NHL I think its really only possible for the Thrashers because the Wings will never changed their jersey and the Blackhawks don't have a bird incorporated with logo set. I know the Avangard Omsk of the KHL have a similar idea.

Avangard%20Omsk%202008%20Home.jpg

detsig.png

Maybe it's because I'm an Oregon fan, but I like it, I think red would work better than black in this case though. I think if you're going to have a third jersey though, it should truly be different from the rest of the set and that's why I like this one.

Archived