A different Avalanche Edge

B-mer

I'm not going to call this a concept, since all it is is recoloring a template, but I always thought this style suited the Avs, and even then more so the Sharks. One of the main things I wanted to try with this was incorporating more black. I know a lot of Avs concepts usually eliminate it, but I like how it fits with the other colors. I just don't like how there is almost no black in the white jerseys, save for the numbers, letters, and puck in the logo. It just seems unbalanced with the black pants and gloves.

I really like the dark jersey, but I just cannot tell how I feel the black works on the white jersey.

avscopy.png

a "live" view:

avsphihome.th.png

monsters2copy.png

Hit me

I'm not going to call this a concept, since all it is is recoloring a template, but I always thought this style suited the Avs, and even then more so the Sharks. One of the main things I wanted to try with this was incorporating more black. I know a lot of Avs concepts usually eliminate it, but I like how it fits with the other colors. I just don't like how there is almost no black in the white jerseys, save for the numbers, letters, and puck in the logo. It just seems unbalanced with the black pants and gloves.

I really like the dark jersey, but I just cannot tell how I feel the black works on the white jersey.

avscopy.png

Hit me

i know this is a recolor but the template does work for the avs. still miss the mountain template but this is the next best thing and is an upgrade over what they currently wear,

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

The Philadelphia Avalanche.

And by the way you left some Orange on the collar of Mike Richards and it says Flyers on his helment ...

Yeah, so? Not like i was going for a complete photoshopping extravaganza, just a mock up of the jersey.

The Philadelphia Avalanche.

And by the way you left some Orange on the collar of Mike Richards and it says Flyers on his helment ...

Yeah, so? Not like i was going for a complete photoshopping extravaganza, just a mock up of the jersey.

It would have taken you literally 20 seconds to fix that, its ok to admit you missed it.

As for this template it does work for the Avs and is better what they currently wear, it is jsut a shame the Flyers already use it.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived