Sign in to follow this  
Sodboy13

A Marc Okkonen sighting

I'm assuming this is the same guy. And if it is, he's still doing things by hand, and doing them quite well.

50thlogookkonensm.jpg

Story

Kinda disappointed that this wasn't about filling the stands at a Flint Generals game with paper cutouts of men.

Kinda disappointed that this wasn't about filling the stands at a Flint Generals game with paper cutouts of men.

I say give that 'til January. Either that, or they'll just paint rows of people on the back walls, like the first couple seasons of American Gladiators.

I have been in constant contact with Mr. Okkonen over the past couple of months because I am doing a continuation of his book. I didn't realize he was still drawing stuff. Good for him.

I have been in constant contact with Mr. Okkonen over the past couple of months because I am doing a continuation of his book. I didn't realize he was still drawing stuff. Good for him.

Excellent to hear. His book is the only resource I have used for my hat collection. Your concepts have been great, so I can only expect the same quality. Glad hear someone picked up the ball on this. Look forward to getting a copy.