What A Freak Of Nature!

the_cynic

Malone apparently didn't know. Here's the article.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I wouldn't call that a freak... athletes play through pain all the time, he probably just assumed it was a strain or something. I know I've played games through injuries not knowing what was really wrong, just assuming it wasn't bad.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Trust me Chris, Malone is a freak of nature. Anybody that can play as long as her has, as ruff as he has, while producing as much as he has is a freak of nature!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Its not that bigof suprise he plays thinkings its a bruise and the adrenline of playing can mask the true pain, and eventually you get used to it and by the time you res at theend of the season you are healed.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Its not that bigof suprise he plays thinkings its a bruise and the adrenline of playing can mask the true pain, and eventually you get used to it and by the time you res at theend of the season you are healed.

Exactly.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived