Montgomery Biscuits have new road jerseys.

sacker12

The Biscuits began wearing grey road jerseys instead of the navy jersey that they had worn since they moved to Montgomery from Orlando. I can't find any pictures of them, and I haven't been able to take any good screencaps from the newscasts archived online by one of the local TV stations. But, they have the exact same decoration as the navy jerseys, only on a grey jersey.

Hospital.gif

The smoking gun of the change came when I noticed that they are auctioning off the navy jerseys right now. They ordered a grey mesh jersey as a road alt, but they seem to have ordered a permanent grey road jersey.

You say the decoration is the same, it's just on a grey shirt... Is the piping just red/yellow/red and the numbers then yellow outlined in red? Or does in navy make it onto the piping or the numbers?

Nope, the piping is still orange/yellow/orange with the numbers being yellow trimmed in orange.

Any idea if it will have the biscuit on the arm? I just luv that guy...

The biscuit is only on the sleeve of the home jersey. It is actually a patch sewn onto the sleeve of the undershirt. Since the home jersey is the only sleeveless jersey of the bunch, it is by default the only jersey with a logo on the sleeve.

Archived