NFL Week 3 Preview

NJTank

I think the Dolphins over the Chargers seems a bit like a homer pick to me. The Fins weren't exactly speedy about moving the ball against the Colts on Monday night, and now they are up against a better defense, and an offense that is going to move the ball in a less speedy manner. The Chargers rely on the running game more so the Fins won't see as much of the ball, and will need to move it much quicker than they did against the Colts.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I think the Dolphins over the Chargers seems a bit like a homer pick to me. The Fins weren't exactly speedy about moving the ball against the Colts on Monday night, and now they are up against a better defense, and an offense that is going to move the ball in a less speedy manner. The Chargers rely on the running game more so the Fins won't see as much of the ball, and will need to move it much quicker than they did against the Colts.

Read the Chargers injured list, they are beat up.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Read the Chargers injured list, they are beat up.

Look at the Dolphins... they're not that good.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived