MN Lake Conference Re-Design-Football

The Fixer

as far as the first logo, the lightning, im not a huge fan of the logo but its ok, especially since your just updating their old logo. it looks good on the helmet. the main problem i have with it is that the outline is so thick and soft, or bubbly. with a name like lightning, it should be jagged and sharp/pointy, the way lightning looks. i know that is how the program outlines it on its own, more often than not, you are likely going to need to edit outlines, at least a little. once you fix that it'll be good in my opinion.

Ok I redid Rosemount real quick. I think its a LOT better. Saw this design idea but with a hocket player instead of an R, and with ireland flags colors, on a rosemount hockey sweatshirt.

#2- Rosemount Irish

rosemountconcepts-1.png

So next on my to do list is-

Finish up unis for these too schools.

Re-do Eastview secondary mark, im just gonna make the bolt go through the 2 letters.

what is that secondary logo? it looks caotic and messy. waaaaaaaay too much going on. also i dont like the way the "R" and the "osemont" have different outline strokes and colors. I dont like the font either. ive seen it 100 times in the most generic stuff ever. sorry

i changed apple valleys logo a bit. and here are the uniforms

applevalleyunis.png

really no CC? any is appreciated!

the beak and eye on the right seem to be in a totally different style than the left side where the back of the head is, which is more modern looking. the right looks like it has random dark and light highlights with no partcular theme or style. Id say make the whole thing more like the left side in style. maybe make the letters flow more with the birds face in style and placement

Ok finally got some time and made re-did the Chaska Hawks. Seems kinda pointless now that i learned the Lake conference is getting shaken up next year. I eliminated the gold. just wasnt a fan of it and thought the white, purple, black was better. Its not my first choice in font for the wordmark, but my PC wont let me add new fonts for some reason ("isnt a valid font" but i know for a fact it is).

so here is Chaska's logos. Im gonna finish up the Uniforms later.

hawksconcept-1.png

Also in response to some questions:

Eastview-Pharos: Yeah i know it lost the E but really the original didnt look like an E to me and it really looks stupid on their helmets. So i just decided to bypass it and make it better. May not be great, but i think the overall logo looks better.

Rosemount-Im gonna go ahead and redo the whole thing. Im really not a fan of this one. I just fond that cross on a celtic website. Shoulda done more research.

it doesnt look like a hawk, i thought it was a cougar and if it wasnt for the workmark saying hawks i still would think its a cougar. get rid of the white outline that is very thin and separating the black and purple. the workdmark "HAWKS" has a very thick black outline while the bird head has a thin black outline. they should be more closer in width to match. i dont know these all need work

Archived