Yet ANOTHER New Team Colors Format

TruColor

I'd still like to see the font under the swatch to not be condensed and bolder as they were in the old format.

I know what you mean...however, there's an issue with longer color names. I can certainly calculate the length of the text string and adjust the font programmatically (I did it in one of the order formats), but there are issues with that approach.

I'll continue to play around with the fonts...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Bumpin', because I have updated the MLB section with both images AND PDFs:

SSUR.org - Baseball

One thing some might notice, is that I now have the ability to exclude certain colors...in the case of the MLB, I have now excluded all Gray road uniforms from the reports and images. I have evaluated road uniform colors on a case-by-case basis, and will only include those uniform colors (i.e., Powder Blue, Khaki, etc.) that are deemed unique. The MLB doesn't really specify Gray road uni colors, and for the most part I'm just guessing.

I have been thinking about doing the same thing (excluding) football helmet facemask colors, but probably won't, due to the fact that the helmet facemask color is often considered a part of a team's color scheme (see Indianapolis Colts, Arizona Cardinals).

Archived