NCAA Concepts

bigmike

Well I was going to do like 4 or 5 and then post all of them at the same time, but I haven't figured out what I'm going to do for the other teams, I was planning on doing West Virgina, South Carolina, and maybe Boise State or Florida State. I have been doing alot of Nike schools and I still am, I was hoping to maybe stray away from that but all my ideas so far have come for Nike schools.

Texas Longhorns: For Texas, I decided just to tweak the Pro Combat Uniforms, but these are not Pro Combat concepts, it is just the cut of the jersey that is the same, kinda like Washington, Pitt, Oregon, they all have this cut for their regular uniforms. Anyways, I decided to go back to the Numbered Helmets with the Longhorn logo under the numbers, also added an orange facemask. Since there are numbers on the Helmet I got rid of sleeve numbers and made the stripes much thicker. The font is supposed to match the Helmet numbers, I couldn't figure out the exact font they used for their Helmets against A&M but I think I got it kind of close, just a slightly modified Oilers font. Regular pants, that now have two stripes to match the sleeves.

Presentation-4.png

Arkansas Razorbacks: Since Arkansas is switching to Nike next year, I thought I would try out a concept for them, I think someone did one not to long ago that is kind of similar to this. I added two stripes on each sleeve, they are supposed to have kind of a modern touch to them by getting thin toward the bottom of the sleeve, I also added a stripe similar to Virginia's, and I used the Pro Combat cut for the pants, because I figured I would try something kind of out there, the stripes are pointed at the top and both wrap around the bottom of the pants.

Presentation-3.png

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I think the Texas numbers look great. I know what you were going for, and I think it works. The only change I would make would be to take the number off the side of the helmets and move it to the back.

Archived