Concept ncaa helmets

robo

I have had these for a while. Most of these helmets are based of older helmets from the represented schools. The Duke one is fairly out of the box for them. I like the Black uniforms they wear in bball and based the helmet off of that. I also was a fan of the red Maryland and red NC State helmets when I was a kid. The GT helmets are similar to their old white ones, I did not put stripes on them like the old ones. Wake had gold helmets for several years in the 70's, so i thought gold would be cool to use for them.1acchelmets.png

Maybe flip the logo around on that side of the Maryland helmet? The flag should trail towards the back of the helmet on both sides to give a sense of movement.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

• 3 weeks later...

Some of these are alright, but it just seems like you are changing these for the sake of change. Basically your just making whit helmets colored and colored helmets white, with the occasional primary to secondary color change. I just feel like there's not much thought put into these, and that you're just whipping up helmets and posting them for the comments. I don't mean to sound harsh, but I don't want to see change for change's sake, I want to see change for improvement's sake.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Some of these are alright, but it just seems like you are changing these for the sake of change. Basically your just making whit helmets colored and colored helmets white, with the occasional primary to secondary color change. I just feel like there's not much thought put into these, and that you're just whipping up helmets and posting them for the comments. I don't mean to sound harsh, but I don't want to see change for change's sake, I want to see change for improvement's sake.

For one thing they are helmets and there just not alot to put into a helmet....IMO. I'm not sure how much thought you can put into a helmet? Some of these are actually very similiar to helmets from the past, check out some of the real historical helmets, I guess there wasn't alot of thought in those either. If you don't want to see changes I would suggest not looking in concept threads.....it is kind of what they are meant for. As far as posting them for comments, that is not why I post them, just want a place to put my stuff. If you don't want to see change for change's sake I guess this isn't the best forum to be in. The idea of a concept is to see what other ideas would look like, at least to me.

For one thing they are helmets and there just not alot to put into a helmet....IMO. I'm not sure how much thought you can put into a helmet? Some of these are actually very similiar to helmets from the past, check out some of the real historical helmets, I guess there wasn't alot of thought in those either. If you don't want to see changes I would suggest not looking in concept threads.....it is kind of what they are meant for. As far as posting them for comments, that is not why I post them, just want a place to put my stuff. If you don't want to see change for change's sake I guess this isn't the best forum to be in. The idea of a concept is to see what other ideas would look like, at least to me.

Disagree, strongly. Change for change's sake is not what a concept is about, at least not good concepts. Concepts are about putting thought and effort into creating something that is creative or something that improves on what already exists. You can just change random elements, but it indicates laziness and lack of effort. Your helmets reflect that.

(and rofl at veinyp3nis)

Disagree, strongly. Change for change's sake is not what a concept is about, at least not good concepts. Concepts are about putting thought and effort into creating something that is creative or something that improves on what already exists. You can just change random elements, but it indicates laziness and lack of effort. Your helmets reflect that.

(and rofl at veinyp3nis)

Wait what?!?!

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

I think if you would take the time to check out all of these teams historical helmets, you would see that most all of them except (VT and Duke) are very similar to helmets of their past teams. I am huge fan of college football and remember when most of these teams wore helmets that reflect the design I made. I like the historical side of the sport and like to see those ideas incorporated in to present designs. Some of them have newer logos but reflect the helmets from past years. Most all of the helmets I did, have a historical significance to them. Apparently you are both to young to recognize the fact that most of these helmets have a retro feel. I don't feel like writing them out, but would be glad to explain if you want to know.

Archived