Pac-10 Redesign

TalktoChuck

Recently I reworked the look of the Pac-10 Football Conference. I used the pro combat template and Nike for all the schools. I've been doing a lot of NCAA football concepts recently and plan to release them conference by conference.

So let's start things off with the Arizona Wildcats. The WIldcats have a very modern look as of right now as seen here. I'm not a huge fan of this look as there is a lot of piping that goes every which way. Plus they also have the all red alternate that they break out from time to time. Arizona's glory years of football were from the late 80's htrough the mid/late 90's. The height of those glory years being 1993-1994. As they won the Fiesta Bowl against Miami on January 1st 1994. For this concept I drew inspiration from the uniforms of these said glory years. The red and blue striped pants are one of my favorite looks of all in college football. So i decided to take that idea one step further. The helmet i kept the same as they wear now. But as for the jersey I applied to the red/blue stripes to the shoulders, and I brought bakc those beautiful pants. Let me know what you guys think.

Arizona.gif

EDIT- I don't know why it is coming up so small. I'll work on fixing the sizing problem and post a better version tomorrow.

jNTsTyQ.png

0829_large.jpg

I recognize Tedy Bruschi (#68), but does anyone know who are the rest of the players are?

And even those your concept is really small, it looks like you've done a great job taking that era's jersey and adding some modern tweaks.

"FRONT COVER: Arizona Wildcats

(Tedy Bruschi, Sean Harris, Jim Hoffman,

Tony Bouie, Brandon Sanders)"

I think Tony Bouie is in front and I don't know who the others are. I would guess Jim Hoffman is the only white dude and Sean Harris is standing in the back, though

sig2_by_sergeiofrussia.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived