Western Kentucky Pro-combat

BigDmo

So this is based off of what I did in Teambuilder for Western Kentucky. I forgot to put the wordmark on the chest in these though, my bad. I liked how all the jerseys turned out though, sweet template.

Home:

WKUPC.png

Away:

WKUPCa.png

Alt:

WKUPCalt.png

Silver Away:

WKUPCaalt.png

*Pants are interchangeable on all sets*

Thoughts?

I understand WKU's initial decision to get away from solely red-black-white unis (differentiate from Louisville) but I think they need to dump the gray/silver. That said these are alright. Being Pro-Combat they could have been 10 times worse but I don't think would be the route the Hilltoppers go if they switched from Russel to Nike.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Looks pretty good, unfortunately the major problem with this template is the fact that it fails in really showing the pants stripe, and I would love to see what the pants stripe looks like here. The very small amount of black in the logo bothers me a bit, simply because the red and silver have such a lack of contrast in the numbers, and the black outlining the white in the pants logo makes it really pop. But the focus shouldn't really be the small pants logo.

I was attempting to stay away from the black since no one here likes it. Originally I had a black outline on the numbers. The problem is though with that is the fact that its hard enough to work silver into all of the other sets, especially when you throw black into the mix.

Also the pants stripe is just a short stripe, here it is from Teambuilder

WKU.jpg

Archived