Clarion-Goldfield High School Football Helmets

cyclonefan_1

I posted this topic in requests but it wasnt picking up much steam so i am trying posting it here. Sorry if it causes any inconvinience.

Our football team is getting new uniforms this year and we are also planning on getting new helmet decals to go along with the change. I was wondering if any one would be able to provide any ideas as to what a possible helmet decal could be and maybe even post a rendering on the board. Our schools name is Clarion-Goldfield High School, we also use CGHS. Our colors are red and black. We are the Cowboys. The Helmet shells are black and we can add almost anything to them (decals, stripes, and/or numbers). The uniforms are black. Later tonight i will try to post a sample on here of what they look like but for now i will just say that they are black and look just like the uniforms that Georgia Tech wore against Iowa in the Orange Bowl (Go State, BEAT IOWA ). The Striping on them is red and the numbers are white with a red outline. The pants are plain black. We wear black shoes with black socks also. So thank you in advance for anyone taking a shot at this, i know this board is full of creative people and came here first when coach said he was wanting ideas for a new logo. He did mention some ideas that he did like: 1) He likes the Iowa State logo and wants to see what that would look like as a C with COWBOYS running across it, or even a CG 2) Our baseball team uses the Cinncinatti Reds C with an outline that is actually a G, coach wants to see what that would look like on a black helmet. 3) and he also mentioned just a plain cowboy logo, similar to what wyoming has on their helmets. Well hope those starting points help and have at it. Thank you once again, ill check back soon and see what you guys come up with!

6812257506_f163afb409_c.jpg

Archived