Tuscon Saguaros

Chapeeko

This are some jerseys that I designed (with gingerbreadmann's tutorial)(thanks to C Jay Z for describing to me how to post an image =P ) Hopefully I can get some ideas for a logo. C&C appreciated. Sorry for the fisrst thingy

Saguaros.png

Away

SaguarosHomeAlt.png

Home

Congratulations on your first concept. Here is what I think:

- could you see any professional team take the court in these uniforms? or is this something a middle school program with a very tight budget would output?

- think outside the box (this is encouraged!), and implement some unique design elements into the uniform. presently, you have basic numbers on a basic uniform.

- contrast of color. right now, you only have green (I suppose 2 shades) and white. on your home uniform, how easy do you think you could pick out the team name or number while watching the game from the stands? it would be pretty difficult.

brainstorm and get some ideas or sketches together before you "go at it." be practical in terms of design as well- would this work for an actual team? would a fan like these uniforms? would someone buy this? how would the players feel about wearing these?

anyhow, those are just some observations. keep at it!

You've got a good start here, don't get discouraged. :) I would suggest looking into maybe using red lettering, the reason I say this is that the fruit of the saguaro has an interesting ruby red color which would contrast with the green very well. Saguaro fruit close You should also look at the saguaro flower and see if that might give you some ideas for logos.

You've got a good start here, don't get discouraged. :) I would suggest looking into maybe using red lettering, the reason I say this is that the fruit of the saguaro has an interesting ruby red color which would contrast with the green very well. Saguaro fruit close You should also look at the saguaro flower and see if that might give you some ideas for logos.

thanks for the ideas I might revamp this. Also thanks to puck for the spelling correction (bad spellers of the world untie!) =P.

Took your advice and went for another go. My side panels are a little crazy but they are supposed to represent dream-catchers because I am thinking of changing the name of the team to something native American related. Give me your ideas for a name. changed the lighter green to red and i think it worked out and gave a mexico-ish feel to the jerseys. C%C appreciated

My link

Archived