3D Spinning Logo Avatar/Sig

JamieRose

Well I've been using flash more lately and I'd like some practice, so if you'd like a spinning 3D logo like in my avatar (unless I've changed it by the time you've read this) go ahead and make a request. I'm only taking the first 10-15 requests, and I'm only doing original logos, so please don't ask for me to do your favorite team. If you can provide me with a vector of your logo, that would be great, and you can send it to jan355@jwu.edu. If you don't have it in vector, a higher-res image would be preferable.

I can make these just about any size you want, ranging from avatar sized to full-fledged sigs. I can even add text and whatnot if you wish.

Here's a couple examples.

CR86Rotate.gifPatriotSpin.gif

So if you'd like one feel free to make a request, and if nobody wants one, then I shall go down with my thread!

TDZiMMB.png

This is pretty sweet! You think you could do one with my avatar avatar on a solid white background?

Do you have a vector or larger version? Preferably at a straight angle if its not vector?

Sure do, just shoot me your email.

jan355@jwu.edu, also referenced in the original post ^_^

TDZiMMB.png

This is pretty sweet! You think you could do one with my avatar avatar on a solid white background?

Do you have a vector or larger version? Preferably at a straight angle if its not vector?

Sure do, just shoot me your email.

jan355@jwu.edu, also referenced in the original post ^_^

Haha, I knew that. :rolleyes:

Archived