My First Concept (NFL Redesign, New Logos And Unis For All 32)

Woodsman

Chicago Bears

The bears logo is just a bear claw/scratch so i did not put a logo sheet together for them.

The unis are pretty simple but i thought that it was ok for the bears.

HOME: Chicago-Bears-Home.jpg?v0

AWAY: Chicago-Bears-Away.jpg?v0

Dallas Cowboys and the rest of the NFC East up next

Welcome to the boards, bro! But to be honest, I'm not feeling any of these designs. I can't see the logos, the templates are too small, and the quality of the images are par. The best one thus far is the Vikings. However, I can't see the Vikings going to such a radical change. As for the Bears, I like your idea for the scratch marks on the jersey, but not the helment. It just doesn't mesh well, IMO. The Packers looks too forced and the Lions just seems incomplete. Black as the primary and blue and silver being given the shaft just throws it off. Plus, the numbers are probably not the greatest choice.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

That paw print on the bears is from the cat family. you should google bear print. as a first concept, maybe take your time on one team as opposed to redesigning an entire league that probably has the most solid design of the three majors. its ambitious, but also a bit much. ive seen a lot of these league wide overhauls and i really miss the days on this board when most concepts were singular, well thought out ideas.

Welcome to the boards, bro! But to be honest, I'm not feeling any of these designs. I can't see the logos, the templates are too small, and the quality of the images are par. The best one thus far is the Vikings. However, I can't see the Vikings going to such a radical change. As for the Bears, I like your idea for the scratch marks on the jersey, but not the helment. It just doesn't mesh well, IMO. The Packers looks too forced and the Lions just seems incomplete. Black as the primary and blue and silver being given the shaft just throws it off. Plus, the numbers are probably not the greatest choice.

Thanks for the C&C! I also like the vikings as the best so far but your right i dont see them going to such a radical change, but i do like mine a little better than what they wear now (except the helmet). Im glad you like the scratch marks on the jersey for the bears but i see what you mean about it on the helmet, i will look into changing it. As for the Lions I am going to redo them b/c a lot of people just dont like it (including my friends on this site) so hopefully i can finish something in the next couple days. Thanks again for all the input!

That paw print on the bears is from the cat family. you should google bear print. as a first concept, maybe take your time on one team as opposed to redesigning an entire league that probably has the most solid design of the three majors. its ambitious, but also a bit much. ive seen a lot of these league wide overhauls and i really miss the days on this board when most concepts were singular, well thought out ideas.

Haha your right about the paw print i guess i didnt catch that i will get that changed asap.

I am starting to see that it was a bit much to take on the whole league, but i at least want to get a feel for which ones i really need to take a second look at (as of right now it seems like all of them hahaha) before i just commit to one team.

Dallas Cowboys

These are one of my favorites. I tried to keep them simple and classic, kept the star as a second logo. I have the dark unis listed as home but ofcourse with dallas it can go either way.

LOGO:Dallas-Cowboys-logo.jpg?v0

HOME:Dallas-Cowboys-home.jpg?v0

AWAY:Dallas-Cowboys-Away.jpg?v0

New York Giants

The giants were hard to find a logo for, and i dont really know how i feel about the one i have. I got rid of the grey pants (which i am sure will upset people) i just feel like they dont really fit. These kinda have a classic feel to me, except for the script down the pant leg which i have mixed feelings on.

LOGO:NY-GIANTS-LOGO.jpg?v0

HOME:NY-GIANTS-HOME.jpg?v0

AWAY:NY-GIANTS-Away.jpg?v0

Next up the Eagles and Skins

You haven't posted a single concept that I would rate above a C-. Instead of burning through all 32 teams, why not take the time and get one concept right?

Ok, im sorry you dont like my concepts, but how bout instead of just saying that you dont like them you give a little more detail so that i can go back and fix them and rework them. That is why i am posting things on here so i can see if there is anything people love or hate or might like to see different so that i can make them better.

You haven't posted a single concept that I would rate above a C-. Instead of burning through all 32 teams, why not take the time and get one concept right?

Ok, im sorry you dont like my concepts, but how bout instead of just saying that you dont like them you give a little more detail so that i can go back and fix them and rework them. That is why i am posting things on here so i can see if there is anything people love or hate or might like to see different so that i can make them better.

First off, these concepts are not that great. No offense to the creator, but they are sloppy. Im not here to rip on them though. One thing i dont understand is the giants one. The skyline in the picture is not NYC, and im pretty sure it looks like somewhere in Russia or Canada or something. These concepts need some cleaning up and better presentation. There are some good ideas, but u just need to clean it up more.

MY.png

First off, these concepts are not that great. No offense to the creator, but they are sloppy. Im not here to rip on them though. One thing i dont understand is the giants one. The skyline in the picture is not NYC, and im pretty sure it looks like somewhere in Russia or Canada or something. These concepts need some cleaning up and better presentation. There are some good ideas, but u just need to clean it up more.

MY.png

Here are a few things that you could (should) fix:

• Stop using number and nameplate fonts that would never be used by a professional sports team
  • Start including all elements that would be on a real uniform in your concepts (e.g., TV numbers on the sleeves)
  • Start designing logos that could possibly be used by a professional sports team (e.g. not at all like that NYG logo you did)
  • Design striping patterns that are unique but still professional looking
  • Design striping patterns that are consistent (e.g. not at all like your Cowboys concept)

I know I'm being harsh here. I'm not trying to scare you away or make you think your concepts are worthless. We've all seen this a million times with people who join the forum and then immediately start posting a ton of mediocre work. Some never improve, but many learn that a good concept takes a lot of work. You need to take the time to really scrutinize your own concepts. Only post stuff that you are very proud of. You can't expect any real criticism when you flood a thread with loads of crappy concepts.

Here are a few things that you could (should) fix:

• Stop using number and nameplate fonts that would never be used by a professional sports team
  • Start including all elements that would be on a real uniform in your concepts (e.g., TV numbers on the sleeves)
  • Start designing logos that could possibly be used by a professional sports team (e.g. not at all like that NYG logo you did)
  • Design striping patterns that are unique but still professional looking
  • Design striping patterns that are consistent (e.g. not at all like your Cowboys concept)

I know I'm being harsh here. I'm not trying to scare you away or make you think your concepts are worthless. We've all seen this a million times with people who join the forum and then immediately start posting a ton of mediocre work. Some never improve, but many learn that a good concept takes a lot of work. You need to take the time to really scrutinize your own concepts. Only post stuff that you are very proud of. You can't expect any real criticism when you flood a thread with loads of crappy concepts.

Ok. Thank you man, that is the kind of stuff i am looking for. I know that these do not hold a candle to some of the stuff on here, but thats why i am posting the suff i have so i can get input like what you just wrote that really helps. I know that you are not trying to scare me away and i am sure that you have seen this time and time again, and hopefully i can be one of the new guys who gets better. I will continue to work at them and post stuff as i finish it so i can get input from the vets on here who can create some amazing things.

Thank you agian for you input i really do appreciate it. The only thing...I thought that my cowboys striping was consistant.

Archived