"Seattle Baseball Flag Football Group"

TwoRsAndTwoLs

I play flag football on a near-weekly basis with a bunch of Mariner fans who read blogs about the team. The group is pretty informal and does not wish to be necessarily linked to any specific blog.

Anyhow, I created the shield at the left in the image below for our facebook group.

We have also considered joining a rec league for flag football and purchasing t-shirts. If we do this, I'd like to get a shirt printed up with the shield design, but three-color screen printing gets expensive, so I took a couple of attempts at optimizing it for one-color.

CC.gif

I would like to know if you find the "A" options or the "B" options more visually appealing for a t-shirt left-chest. Keep in mind that in order to keep costs down, I cannot use "A" on the blue shirt and then "B" on the white shirt. "A" or "B" is a package deal.

Also, I have the design saved as a vector, so if anyone would like to play with it, just let me know and I'll PM it your way.

I know those words, but that sign makes no sense.

That's partially why I love it. We don't take ourselves seriously. Anyway, we're Seattle baseball fans who usually play flag football. That's the basic etymology of the name. We may be playing baseball/softball more in the spring if we can get people to come play.

Archived