New Minor League Hockey Team Colors Updates

TruColor

I have been updating the minor league hockey leagues over the past week or so...here's a link to the hockey page on the SSUR:

http://www.ssur.org/...ckey/hockey.htm

For those keeping score, I have updated the following leagues (both PDF reports and individual images):

One additional feature that I've been incorporating into these images and/or reports is the inclusion of an asterisk that indicates a color that has been estimated. Every single color swatch on these each of these reports represents a Pantone/PMS color (using the sRGB color space). Whenever possible, I use actual, confirmed color values to represent the individual colors, but there are times when I have to estimate or "guess" the color used. For example, most teams and/or leagues did not use Pantone colors prior to 1980 or so (however, there are a few examples of Pantone use in the 1970s), so I have had to estimate the intended color. Here's an example:

KnoxvilleIceBears_FRC_2003_Asterisk.png

If anyone has Pantone/PMS information for any of the colors on these reports that could help me "fill in the blanks" per se, please let me know. I would certainly appreciate it!

I will continue to update the remaining hockey leagues, and then continue on.

If anyone has Pantone/PMS information for any of the colors on these reports that could help me "fill in the blanks" per se, please let me know. I would certainly appreciate it!

I will continue to update the remaining hockey leagues, and then continue on.

So when you are doing the updates, are the colors changing as well? The Thunderbirds of the WHL and the Whalers of the OHL had the exact same uniforms from the mid 90's to the introduction of the Edge jersey yet the colors shown are different from each other. I didn't see what it said for Plymouth before the update but I don't believe that the way it is presented now is correct.

I was just going through the new AHL pdf and noticed that a few teams have two pages listed as ".... - Present". Is this correct? One team off the top of my head is the Bridgeport Sound Tigers.

I was just going through the new AHL pdf and noticed that a few teams have two pages listed as ".... - Present". Is this correct? One team off the top of my head is the Bridgeport Sound Tigers.

Sorry for the confusion...here's an image that might clear up what is meant by the different year ranges:

BridgeportSoundTigers_FRC_2006_Seas.png

I'm fairly certain that I probably have a lot of mistakes and/or out-dated information...I welcome any and all input.

Massive minor league hockey updates on ColorWerx.us:

And, the following leagues have had some minor updates:

Again, any and all input is greatly appreciated.

Archived