2010 Stanley Cup Finals Preview

NJTank

Just a technicality - Boucher started the season as #2, was hurt and eventually replaced by Leighton who went from the street to #2 to #1 with Emery's and Boucher's injuries, then Boucher came back as #2, then became #1 again, now is probably coming back as #2. It's hard to keep up with (and I may have some of this wrong) but I'm not sure that Boucher was #3 and Leighton #4, unless you're talking about talent, in which case yeah.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Tank, I think it is harder to call SJS chokers when CHI had more regular season wins than SJS and was not the #1 seed only because SJS had more OT losses, thus gaining points there.

This series comes down to scoring goals and not stopping them. PHI is leading the playoffs in goals and leading on goals against. CHI is 2nd in goals against and we know they can score when they have to. During the playoffs, CHI has committed two less PIM/game, so that may also play a role.

You know, when we're summing up a series by saying "scoring goals will be important," we've really scraped the bottom of the analytical barrel. If this whole week wasn't enough to get Ladd and Keith close to 100% for Game 1, these days of nailbiting will have meant nothing.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

You know, when we're summing up a series by saying "scoring goals will be important," we've really scraped the bottom of the analytical barrel. If this whole week wasn't enough to get Ladd and Keith close to 100% for Game 1, these days of nailbiting will have meant nothing.

It is apparent that NJTank does not really look at team stats. He looks at what he can see on cable and then form his opinion.

The second and third jersey (replicas) I bought both Flyers and Oilers from 1987 and I had to drive even 50 miles to get them. I do not care who wins as it is still good for both teams.

Archived