Raysox's NHL Playoff redesign.

raysox

Some comments from me:

I love the idea of plaid on the Canucks!! It's different, though I would agree with an earlier poster that the blue plaid works better on the white (of course, swapping blue and green on the stripes).

I like the silver-and-black look of the Kings, though I heavily prefer seeing the stripes go all the way around the sleeve, or do something like the Bruins of a few years ago and have the stripes on the top side of the sleeves. I wonder what those would look like if you used the Kings' current "LA Shield" logo instead of the crown logo or the crossing sticks/shield logo.

I like the working in of tan on the Blackhawks' uniforms; they still look like the Blackhawks, yet it's a nice update.

I love that Nashville alt. logo, though if I'm doing a Predators alternate, I might want to consider dropping the yellow-gold altogether; the navy, gold, and silver just don't seem to work for me, and as far as I can remember, there is no navy-and-silver NHL team, though, then again, Tampa Bay is similar.

I love those Devils' red 'n green uniforms, and the Flyers should be wearing orange at home.

The Coyotes' colors are great, but I'm in favor of a bottom stripe in place of the side stripes.

The Circle logo for the Sabres needs to be put in; few people like the Buffaslug, and I'm one of them. Other than that, I like the uniforms, though the alternate would look better with blue or even white piping on it, instead of gray.

Keep up the good work!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived