Minnesota Wild 3rd Jersey Concept

flyersfan4888

this is my first concept i'm posting...i know it seems sloppy but it is because of the template when i resized it...like i said this is my first try at it...so try not to be too harsh...:)

j589ip.jpg

"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.? - 'Broad Street Bullies' coach Fred "The Fog" Shero

1z4y8ms.jpg

"A guy broke into my apartment last week.. He didn't take the TV, just the remote. Now he drives by and changes the channels.. Sick b***ard"

The whole presentation needs a little work. The entire picture look pixelated, especially the collar and shoulder logos. The number on the back of the jersey also looks huge! Is it supposed to be that big? The weird white/gray lines don't really help the cause, either. Also, what's with the random script logo out there in the open?

It's also just a really simple concept. Sometimes simple is good, but this is just basically two stripes on a uniform, and that's it.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

It looks really good, very clean. I like the script color scheme. Good job IMO.

On a side note, may I ask what program did you use?

I used MS Paint

"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.? - 'Broad Street Bullies' coach Fred "The Fog" Shero

1z4y8ms.jpg

"A guy broke into my apartment last week.. He didn't take the TV, just the remote. Now he drives by and changes the channels.. Sick b***ard"

The whole presentation needs a little work. The entire picture look pixelated, especially the collar and shoulder logos. The number on the back of the jersey also looks huge! Is it supposed to be that big? The weird white/gray lines don't really help the cause, either. Also, what's with the random script logo out there in the open?

It's also just a really simple concept. Sometimes simple is good, but this is just basically two stripes on a uniform, and that's it.

holy s**t. i didnt even notice it was that big, thanks for pointing that out!

1z4y8ms.jpg

too much red

Seriously, you have been here since 2004 and this is the best C&C you can come up with? <_<

On to the concept, I mirror what everyone has said about the presentation. It looks like you might have to issues I could help you with to fix that. First, save your image as a PNG, I could be wrong, but that looks like a jpeg image. Jpeg really messes with cleanliness and colors of your image. Also, do not use photobucket for posting your work. Photobucket resizes your image and can really make it look sloppy. Try using tinypic instead. Now onto the actual design, it isn't bad at all. If those gray lines are supposed to be piping, get rid of them, but if they are just stitching, try to tone them down a bit, maybe change them to a green that is slightly darker than the green used on the uniforms. Lastly, I think you should make the bottom of the socks red, to make them consistant with the sleeves. Once again, good job so far! With a bit of tweaking this could be a really great concept.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Archived