Liverpool FC 2011-12

theflakeband

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that some people may be getting tired of this, but it helps give me something to do, and relieves the pressures of college work so I'm going to keep on going for awhile, and I would love some C&C. I changed the Football League numbers to something a little more decent.

Reading Home

ReadingHome.png

Reading Away

ReadingAway.png

Reading Third

ReadingThird.png

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

Hajduk Split Home

HajdukSplitHome.png

Hajduk Split Away

HajdukSplitAway.png

Hajduk Split Third

HajdukSplitThird.png

Cheers mate. Few tips: Hajduk jersey will never ever be blue. Our main rival Dinamo is blue and there would be riots if Hajduk would come up with blue jersey. So far through the history second jersey was always red and blue stripes. Last few years we experimented with halves and hoops, wile last few years we hat a third jersey which was QPR or Reading style blue and white hoops. Also it's Buljat, not Bulijat. Anyway, I like subtle diagonal stripes, although it's hard to beat current 100th anniversary kit. Checkers - they are in the logo but they only represent Croatian origin, nothing to be incorporated into the jerseys. Once we had the checker collar, but that's when we were young nation.

I really like milwall and that is incredibly hard to say as I am a west ham fan. That away jersey looks great.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Archived