Liverpool FC 2011-12

theflakeband

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did these all go? I was trying to catch up on your series

I'm editing my Photobucket album, as I approach my 1000th concept. I have like 15 more to go! Anyways, they'll be up at the end up the day. I've updated all the premier league teams, all the badges, names, and numbers are all the same size so it matches up.

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

Someone said these aren't good? I think they're excellent, my favourite out of the current bunch is QPR home, the lack of red elsewhere except the number is really striking and works brilliantly. The Blades home shirt also works surprisingly good with that over designed Joma template.

I only said that i couldn't use them, since i don't use paint- i use inkscape, and i'm not willing to spend hours on end trying to vectorize these. If they were .svg, i would use them, these are really good templates, and also really good concepts.

Soccer.jpg?t=1301776720England.png?t=1301868161Germany-1.png?t=1301800713FCB.png?t=1303259982

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a preview of my 1,000th soccer concept. I plan on doing the Liverpool FC 2011-12 jerseys.

For the home kit, I wanted to include the "This is Anfield" art, and the two liverbirds and circular vines were inspired by new Argentina home kit.

LiverpoolCrestHome.png

For the away kit, there is no doubt, that LFC should wear yellow away, and this very classic look, is inspired by the one of the early 80's and this years away kit.

LiverpoolCrestAway.png

For the Euro kit, I wanted to go grey, but I had a change of heart and went with a mix of grey and black, thus the reason for the carbon fiber design. Light as a feather?

LiverpoolCrestThird.png

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

Archived