Miami Hurricanes Concept

LetsGoOakland9

I've wanted to do a Miami football concept for a long time now. The side stripe is one continuous stripe that forms four Miami "U" logos. I kept the helmets the same. I used the hurricane-ibis logo on the collar. They can wear solid white, green, or orange, but these are the four basic jersey sets. Your comments are appreciated

Miami_Concept_Home_Final.jpg

Miami_Concept_Away_Final.jpg

Miami_Concept_AltHome_Final.jpg

Miami_Concept_AltAway_Final.jpg

That pant striping is creative, and I see the idea that you had. Unfortunately, it doesn't look right. The white outline blends in with the white pants, leaving the striping to look awkward. The green stripe also blends in with the green pants, and the orange stripe blends in with the orange stripe. Overall, I think the pants could use some fixing, but the rest of the concept is pretty solid.

On a side note, have you ever thought about putting all of your concepts into a series. You obviously have a lot of ideas, and they are getting lost within all of the other threads in the Concepts section. If you put all of your concepts into one organized thread, I believe you would receive a lot more C&C.

Punch9

Sorry I just don't like this. Being a Canes fan, I'm a fan of the 2000-2002 uniform styles. It's nothing personal, but it seems that every Hurricanes concept is featuring a split "U" design, ever since the pro-combat uniforms arrived. It's really not that creative.

Archived