Rearden Steel

themightyspitz

This is a concept, but since it wasn't sports related I thought it might be more appropriate here.

I was bored at work, so I decided to play around with the idea of a logo for Rearden Steel, a fictitious company from Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged. Since I've been also working on a WordPress template that uses a blue-green metallic look (for those who haven't read, the founder of the company, Hank Rearden, develops a bluish-green metallic compound called Rearden Metal early on in the book), I figure I might use it as a site mock-up of some sort.

C&C always welcome.

reardensteel.png

galaxy.png

This is a concept, but since it wasn't sports related I thought it might be more appropriate here.

I was bored at work, so I decided to play around with the idea of a logo for Rearden Steel, a fictitious company from Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged. Since I've been also working on a WordPress template that uses a blue-green metallic look (for those who haven't read, the founder of the company, Hank Rearden, develops a bluish-green metallic compound called Rearden Metal early on in the book), I figure I might use it as a site mock-up of some sort.

C&C always welcome.

reardensteel.png

Did you intend for it to result with a steelmark?

If so, well done.

Archived