My MLB Uniform Changes

uuh70

Theres about 10 teams i fell like could use a change in Jerseys, so i decided to try and see what i could come up with as always C+C greatly appreciated and before i start i just want to thank Jay Jackson for his wonderful Hat and Jersey template.

1st i decided the mets were in need of a fix, so i got rid of the black jersey, black cap and black and blue cap and gave them a new blue and orange cap with a new blue alternate and a retro racing stripe alternate

metsoverhaul.jpg

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

These look really good, just a couple things - I would put the vertical cheast stripes (whatever they're called) on the road and blue unis for consistency, and I would use the orange NY on the alternate hat. I like the orange brim though. Good work though!

• 1 month later...

Sorry For the delay, heres my pirates overhaul. i pretty much gave them the sleeveless home again, the early 90's road script and brought back the yellow top and finally introduced a new black top. pants and caps are interchangeable as always c+c appreciated

piratesovehaul.jpg

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

I like everything about these EXCEPT the black alt. One of my biggest pet peeves is the number being the same color as the jersey. If you changed the wordmark, numbers, and NOB to yellow this set would be perfect.

alright made a minor fix everyone please tell me out of all 3 black tops which u prefer

piratesalt3.jpgpiratesaltg2.jpg

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

o and for the record the dodgers are going to be next and dont worry all you uniform loyalists i am a dodger fan so i know what they should like look, im just gonna make fixes to the stuff the soon to be former owner frank mccourt ruined.and throw in 2 alts just for laughs :grin:

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

My only complaint about the Mets set (besides the point about the alt hat needing an orange "NY" instead of white that was already pointed out) is that the sleeve patch is huge.

As far as Pittsburgh, I love the 90s road script, so I'm glad to see you brought that back. The black road alt looks best with the white script and yellow numbers.

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

Archived