Help with a logo

Area 51

Hey guys, I'm in need of serious assistance. My friend works for Pittsburgh Marketing Company and came to me because their in serious need of a logo redo. The website is right here: http://www.pghmarketing.com/

Now, they want to keep the orange and purple an they want the Pittsburgh skyline incorporated into it..I've tried several ways and it just doesn't look that good. Any ideas or hints on how I could go about the skyline or how to make skylines a logo?

I would tell Sunday Barbaro to put a more professional picture of herself on the site. If I'm looking for someone to do my marketing, and the only image of the firm's owner looks like a Facebook profile pic, I'm probably going in another direction.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I would tell Sunday Barbaro to put a more professional picture of herself on the site. If I'm looking for someone to do my marketing, and the only image of the firm's owner looks like a Facebook profile pic, I'm probably going in another direction.

I thought you were kidding with the name. I wonder if the A stands for Alysheba.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived