Atlanta Falcons

Lights Out

not feeling this at all. I'd give CC but I would scrap it all.

Whose concept are you suggesting to scrap - mine or LetsGoOakland9's?

both-I guess I could go into more detail:

There are so many good things about the falcons' uniforms to me. Their throwbacks may be my favorite every and their currents are pretty cool and have their own identity. I could never do a falcons concept because I would have no idea what to do. I think both their old uniforms and current uniforms are pretty perfect as is and yours just seems like a total step in the wrong direction to me. It loses a lot that I love, and I don't see much that is an upgrade. I like the out of the box thinking and I know a lot of your stuff are ideas that you KNOW will never make the field (just for fun) but this one is a miss for me.

Maybe as a one game future or theme jersey but as an identity I don't like it ( I see the future side but not the college side). I think this may work better for the cardinals. I somehow get an Arizona vibe from it. I like the grey but white looks good too (its a tough choice!)! The two things that stand out to me (that I do not like) is the stripes (how simple) and the helmet (wrong facemask color, I think).

Hopefully that gives a little more CC, but I'm just one opinion so don't try only to please me. Hopefully you do an update and I'll check it out!

Archived