Coyotes Alternate

canucksforever131313

1) Never say you didn't spend much time on something. It virtually always makes people more harsh with their criticism.

2) While the colour choice is good, the template is beyond bad. Try something that suits the team or at least the logo.

3) Try a different number font. That one is very weak (yes, I know the real Coyotes use it), and doesn't match the sharply-angled logo at all.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

1) Never say you didn't spend much time on something. It virtually always makes people more harsh with their criticism.

2) While the colour choice is good, the template is beyond bad. Try something that suits the team or at least the logo.

3) Try a different number font. That one is very weak (yes, I know the real Coyotes use it), and doesn't match the sharply-angled logo at all.

This.

The lines in the crest are sharp and pointed. The lines/contours of the jersey are smooth and rounded, it doesn't work.

Well I like the general idea of taking the old Green Alt and simplifying the striping but as the others said I dont think the template works. The striping seems like it would seem more at home on a Basketball jersey than a hockey one. Also the logo needs a sand outline to contrast better on the green. If you remember, the logo had a black outline on the original alternate before they changed it sand for the next season.

Archived