Bleacher Report's 50 Ugliest Uniforms of all-time

Shumway

This is clearly a :censored: list ... but you have to admit he has a point about these:

MontrealCanadiens_display_image.jpg?1283341246

File this under the "Even a Stopped Clock Is Right Twice a Day" Dept.

Although they do hurt my eyes, I think those are amazing! I would buy that sweater in a heartbeat if I had $259.99 to spend!

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

These lists from magazines, or websites, or whatever, are almost always total bunk.

This is the worst one I've ever read. And by "read", I mean "quickly looked at the first half dozen pages or so, and then closed my browser."

(lulz on the sarcastic writting style jokes. And I like that montreal jersey too.....thats what these stupid lists are always filled with: one-time, deliberate throwbacks, that the people who decided to use them know are a bit over the top and crazy, and from a different time, and out of place in this era, and blah blah blah, but also FUN and INTERESTING and a cool HOMAGE to the PAST. Do these guys think they're adding some intelligent commantary by putting a few crazy throwbacks, a wild-wing here, a burger-king king there, and a few jokey/gimmicky minor league tuxedo jerseys onto a supposed "worst uniforms ever" list?)

Archived