Leafs Shoulder Logo

A-Train

Like the idea, but I think it's a bit too busy for a shoulder logo that might be no more than four inches by four inches when actually applied to the jersey.

First, get rid of the grey. They've all but eliminated that colour from their scheme over the past few iterations of their jersey. You could probably do without the darker shade of blue as well.

Second, there's too much text. I would take the leaf shape ? but not the "Toronto Maple Leafs" text ? and use that to form the portion of the shield above the ribbon, then keep the ribbon (well, maybe not exactly, as you can tell it's traced from Toronto FC's logo) and the bottom portion of the shield. I could go either way on leaving the "1917" in there.

Like the idea, but I think it's a bit too busy for a shoulder logo that might be no more than four inches by four inches when actually applied to the jersey.

First, get rid of the grey. They've all but eliminated that colour from their scheme over the past few iterations of their jersey. You could probably do without the darker shade of blue as well.

Second, there's too much text. I would take the leaf shape ? but not the "Toronto Maple Leafs" text ? and use that to form the portion of the shield above the ribbon, then keep the ribbon (well, maybe not exactly, as you can tell it's traced from Toronto FC's logo) and the bottom portion of the shield. I could go either way on leaving the "1917" in there.

If I take the silver and navy out there's nothing but white and blue, and doesn't make a very good shoulder logo?

To me white and blue are way too boring, and I understand people think adding silver to The Leafs is like a crime...

Archived