Random Football Concepts

TalktoChuck

I love the home. I think it would look fantastic on the field. I visualized it without the red piping and I think it's better with it, ties it in more.

I'm getting there on the road. Whereas the home flows for me, I think there's too much blue on the road jersey. Maybe flip blue and red either on the TV numbers or on the chest numbers?

Unrelated side note: I'd love to see these concept with red pants for both jerseys and a navy-trimmed white-blue-white to match the helmets a la the Packers.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

I love the home. I think it would look fantastic on the field. I visualized it without the red piping and I think it's better with it, ties it in more.

I'm getting there on the road. Whereas the home flows for me, I think there's too much blue on the road jersey. Maybe flip blue and red either on the TV numbers or on the chest numbers?

Unrelated side note: I'd love to see these concept with red pants for both jerseys and a navy-trimmed white-blue-white to match the helmets a la the Packers.

Do you think if I just switch the shoulder piping from blue to red on the aways it might fix that problem? I want to try to keep the numbers the same color, as they match the red-navy-royal layout of the pant stripes on white.

jNTsTyQ.png

Do you think if I just switch the shoulder piping from blue to red on the aways it might fix that problem? I want to try to keep the numbers the same color, as they match the red-navy-royal layout of the pant stripes on white.

Give it a shot, that may do it. Could be just me but that road seems a little unbalanced as is.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Archived