NBA Uniforms

Hoopskid

Ok, so this isn't exactly a concept, more a way of representing the NBA uniforms.

A couple of things that you should note are the amount, detail, and organization of the uniforms.

This is far from finished, but I thought I'd show what's online so far so that I can recieve some feedback.

The reason I am using Flikr, as opposed to just my regular website is because I am able to create a sort of database for these uniforms which hopefully is appreciated.

The goal is to have all the uniforms up, and using tags, be able to organize them in many ways. Yes, this can be done with a website, but I don't have the skills, nor the time to make it happen.

Basically you can browse the whole album, the sets (by team) or use the tags if you want to see all the home uniforms, all the green uniforms, which uniform have pinstripes, how the league looked in 1988, etc...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/55105754@N03/?saved=1

Thoughts?

You said that the lettering on the names doesn't match the fonts at the bottom of my template...that's different then them not matching Paul Lukas' fonts. Paul's fonts are from the NBA, mine for the most part, are not.

Which font are you referring to, and Ill see if I can change it?

Thanks for letting me know.

I should have specified...the font you used for the team nameplate lettering is incorrect, not the font used on the template itself.

Here is the graphic Paul posted in his ESPN column (will remove soon to save bandwidth)

5107867213_d494e87a20_o.png

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived