Mississauga Municipals

ThePonderer

Hey guys, I've been granted a franchise in the newly formed sim baseball league here on the boards and am making my own logos with Paint and Inkscape. I have an idea right now for a cap logo and I would like to know if anyone has any comments or suggestions on what else I can do with it.

2gshg15.png

for starters, the proportions are off. I see how you tried to connect the leaf and make it flush with the "M"...but it's just wayyy too small, or the M is wayy too big, either way you take it.

Also, some strokes are really really thin. really thin strokes are bad. nice, wide outlines are a major key in making a good design.

If it were me I would make the leaf proportionately similar in size to the M, but keep it pretty much where it is. then, make the outlines on both elements a lot thicker. I also might try to stylize the M a little bit more.

for starters, the proportions are off. I see how you tried to connect the leaf and make it flush with the "M"...but it's just wayyy too small, or the M is wayy too big, either way you take it.

Also, some strokes are really really thin. really thin strokes are bad. nice, wide outlines are a major key in making a good design.

If it were me I would make the leaf proportionately similar in size to the M, but keep it pretty much where it is. then, make the outlines on both elements a lot thicker. I also might try to stylize the M a little bit more.

Ok, just so I get this straight:

-Make the leaf the same size as the M.

-Make line strokes more thick.

-Stylize M more.

One question, what's your suggestion as to more stylization of the M?

why do the different parts of the M lay on top of each other?

Well, this was not the final product. More of a rough draft as to what I was going for. I know the lines in between don't match, I just added it in there for me to follow up on later. If that makes sense?

Archived