Maryland Xline by zephyr.

zephyr

sorry i dont have any artwork that i can share at this time. i do think we will have success with them in the future. hopefully using the gruff concept.

I have submitted them at times without success. I will probably have more success in the future as we are getting to have a pretty good relationship with them lately.

Zephyr, you need to make an X-Line hat for Michigan State! I was disappointed that they weren't included in the first wave of x-lines a couple years ago. Though I would assume it has to do with trouble getting the rights to do it, they are pretty finnicky with their copyrights.

Any chance you can share anything from what you did for Michigan State? I love the old school Gruff Sparty logo and would buy something similar in a heartbeat.

gruff-sparty-logo.gif

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh yeah, they are reviewing one right now.

i also proposed a whole set of marks when they switched some years back. ill share boise state stuff when i know more. they are rather overwhelmed right now with all the attention they are getting and having had enough time to meet regarding my proposal.

i should hear back in januaryish.

What about Boise State - have you made a logo for them?

We did a great Xline for pittsburgh state once. a seriously nasty gorilla, but eventually the school wanted us to use their standard mark and so our sales and their royalties took the inevitable nosedive.

PITTSTATEGORILLASXLINE.jpg

I have a family connection to Kent State, and I'd love to see a Golden Flashes XLine... A few others that I'd love...

Pittsburgh State (Kansas)

Central Fla.

Lake Superior St.

Just a few thoughts... BTW, I'm 36, so kinda out of the normal demographic.

JEEZ!! I'd make THAT the new primary, lol. Excellent work.

Archived