Derrick Mason Has New A Slogan

BrianVlietDesign

It's not bad. Could be worse.

I agree. I go to alot of these games, though. And truthfully, I'm not going to go rush out and buy any "Purple Ops" stuff. Especially since they already have the purple and black camo gear. But, not a terrible idea. The message is good enough for me.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

I bet Kellen Davis Jr would love to be on Purple Ops.

Kellen Winslow Jr., too....

:censored:. Thanks for the fix. I don't think the unborn son of the Bears 3rd string tight end cares about this.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I like the message behind it. Mason has appeared to be upset that he is no longer the #1 receiving option. Overall, all the receivers have seemed to have trouble working together. I think that explains most of the offensive troubles despite the talent. Mason seems to be tried of it and wants the offense to come together. Hopefully the lose to Pittsburgh has woken them up and inspired them to work together to improve. I still think the Ravens can be very dangerous in the playoffs. They have not lose badly this game. This is the easiest part of the schedule. If the offense can come together and dominate these last 4 games, they will be set up nicely for the playoffs.

Archived