An Assortment of ACC Football Concepts

TalktoChuck

A few ACC football concepts for you guys.

Boston College - Primary Uniforms Alternate Uniforms

Clemson - Primary Uniforms Alternate Uniforms Purple Tops

Duke - Primary Uniforms Alternate Uniforms

Georgia Tech - Primary Uniforms Alternate Uniforms Blue Tops

North Carolina - Primary Uniforms Alternate Uniforms

North Carolina State - Primary Uniforms Alternate Uniforms Black Tops

Virginia - Primary Uniforms Alternate Uniforms Orange Tops

Virginia Tech - Primary Uniforms (Able to mix and match all parts of the uniforms)

Boston College - Not much change here just swithcing their look from UA to Nike. I thought about putting a logo on the helmet but neither of their logos looked good on a helmet.

Clemson - Just some minor changes. New number font, and added purple to the pant striping.

Duke - A modern version of this look.. My main goal was to get rid of the Colts jersey they wear now.

Georgia Tech - Brought back my favorite Tech uniform (And one of my favortie college football looks of all time)

North Carolina - Added some argyle striping (I know, very original) to the pants. I've seen other people's NC concepts that bring argyle into the mix, and usually they over do it. I tried to keep it simple with the argyle and not let it dominate the uniform too much.

NC State - A Texans/USC style shoulder stripe with a pant stripe to match.

Virginia - Brought back their old helmet stripe and added a pants stripe that matches.

Virginia Tech - Took their 2009 Pro Combat uniform and made some slight changes, no gradients and stripes don't fade away.

jNTsTyQ.png

Alot of these look fairly predictable, but still great. I love Georgia Tech and Virginia though. Simple clean looks definately do the job here. Also, may I ask what number font you used for Virginia?

Virginia's font is Calisto MT Bold. I believe it's a standard PC font. I was going for a font similar to the one they used when they were with Reebok.

jNTsTyQ.png

I'd switch the numbers and stripes on Va Tech's uniforms, and if you're going for the real mix-and-match, make the first cleats maroon.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived