Sky One rebrands again (opinions please!)

Hathaway Browne

Upgrade IMO. Clean, simple, no italics-for-the-sake-of-italics. I don't evaluate channel logos the same way I evaluate sportslogos... I think for channel logos, generally speaking, simpler is always better.

Sidenote: I don't think I've ever seen a TV station logo change so frequently.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Upgrade...way better than the previous.

Should look nice until they change it again in 2-3 years.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Upgrade IMO. Clean, simple, no italics-for-the-sake-of-italics. I don't evaluate channel logos the same way I evaluate sportslogos... I think for channel logos, generally speaking, simpler is always better.

I do agree, it is nice and simple, and it fits in with the rest of the family.... (spot the odd one out :rolleyes:)

5287933179_8893e6dd1e.jpg

Sidenote: I don't think I've ever seen a TV station logo change so frequently.

Looking back on it, its amazing how many times they have changed their logo and style. I've found this on YouTube it runs through the indents from start until '04. They really seem to flounder in the latter years, bouncing from one edgy style to another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFplcvLwV_Q

6893352392_587cf4e9eb_n.jpg

Mild upgrade. It doesn't do much for me, but compared to their past ones, it's certainly more striking and cleaner. History presumes it'll change again in a year or three anyway.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Archived