Programs for uniforms

eliasrappaport

Hey all, I don't know where to put this question. I am fairly new and don't know what to do please don't get pissed if i'm in the wrong spot, but here is my question.

What programs for designing uniforms (besides paint) do you all use of suggest that I use? I am a mac user and I don't want to pay much if at all. Also if it has free demos, that would help. Thanks, please don't beat me up about putting this in concepts.

For Mac, you need an earlier version. The latest one doesn't work on Mac. By the way, (someone correct me if i'm wrong.) X11 is an emulator which allows you to run programs like Inkscape, Gimp...

I have a Mac too. I wish I could tell you which version of Inkscape I downloaded, but I don't remember. When you download it, just drag it onto your desktop or dock and it should work.

Just warning you, the first week or so of using Inkscape is VERY frustrating and I would recommend getting a mouse if you use a laptop.

PM me if you need any help with downloading/using Inkscape.

Edit: http://inkscape.org/download/

That's where I download Inkscape from. If you look at the top right, thats where the download is.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

I have a Mac too. I wish I could tell you which version of Inkscape I downloaded, but I don't remember. When you download it, just drag it onto your desktop or dock and it should work.

Just warning you, the first week or so of using Inkscape is VERY frustrating and I would recommend getting a mouse if you use a laptop.

That's where I download Inkscape from. If you look at the top right, thats where the download is.

I downloaded it and dragged it. It still doesn't work.... But thanks anyway :). Is there any other program?

I downloaded it and dragged it. It still doesn't work.... But thanks anyway :). Is there any other program?

you can use GIMP, which is a mix between paint and photoshop.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Archived