FBS Nike Facelift

Brave-Bird 08

for LSU Nike pro combat, I think you got the metallic effect perfect ON THE NUMBERS, just do that to the helmet and you have yourself a pro combat uniform for LSU

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

i love the SEC updates

Alabama: Simple and old school with a few small changes

Florida: Love the blue unis, similar to their pro combats from last year, not crazy about the black however

Georgia: Like the stripe pattern, the red with the black pants should be their full time uniform

LSU: Love everything about them, especially the number font how it goes with the rest of the uni

interesting how many people are calling my outrageous Florida pro combat "black"

it is, in fact, what I would define as "gator green"

Now that I looked at it more I can see the green tent, although it is very very dark, I love the idea though since they are the gators, and gators are green but I think it should be a little bit lighter then it is just for viewing purposes.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

inkscape still not kicking. dont worry, itll come back, it always does.

any comments on the Penn State Pro Combat? I expected that to get more attention than it has.

I like the Penn State Pro Combat as a design that stands on it's own, but for Penn State, it doesn't feel right. It's way too reminiscent of BYU's set, right down to the oval logo on the helmet. I think you have to go over-the-top modern (think, Boise State pro-combat) or figure out a way to give it even more of a old-school look (maybe grey.)

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

Archived