Sacramento Miners

chickenfish13

Hey Guys,

I've been working on this one on and off for awhile now. I first used it in the AHL redesign topic I did way back when I first started here, and it was really the first logo that I had done that I liked. Any ways, since then it's gone through a lot of updates, and I thought I'd show you guys the progress. I can't find the original file, and I guess I deleted it off of photobucket because it's no longer in the original thread, so i can't really compare the 2. The original team was in Sacramento, so I just used that as the team name. The wordmark is pretty basic, I wanted to try out a multi-color bevel just to see if you guys liked it. So, thanks for looking, and c + c!

sacminers.png

I like where you're at with it, but I think it can become a lot better with work. I'm not a huge fan of that particular shade of gray matched with that yellow/gold. They're both kinda dull colors, and don't compliment well. I think a lighter gray, and also less of it, will make the logo pop more. More detail to the actual Miner and his face could be better. Overall good start.

Archived