Grassroots Sports Logo

Davidson

Cool, thanks for the response. Just with regard to your last point, it's true that when you start out in design, there is a certain amount if dues paying to do. I made about £15k for a good couple of years (I get that $23,000 may not sound all that horrendous in the USA, but the cost of living in London is astonomical). I didnt really have much money after rent so I just worked constantly on other projects. Long story short, the senior positions in companies often compare favourably to other sectors (in big desig markets) and once you are strong enough to survive freelance, you can make a ton of cash working good hours. I now make more than the two highest paid staff at my old job put together. My point is design first necessarily lead to a life of austerity. If you are good and smart about it youcan live very well.

Translation: Fraser is the $#!+, and he knows it. :D Poor folk need not come calling to him for his services unless he's feeling generous.

He is however, not only a top level designer, but a top level guy as well - as from time to time, he does have generosity of spirit.

As is so often the case, Fras, Cheers to you for another outstanding piece of work!

nav-logo.png

Archived