Fantasy League Logo

Ragone

Well basically this league that my brother and I created was called the NCAAA. This league name is not very creative, but this is the only idea my brother and I had due to the fact he was 14 and I was 10. We then started to create teams, one or more in each of every state. We still play this league street football style outside, even after all of these years. I designed a logo for our Fantasy League and would like to get people's thoughts on it; how to improve it and what is good about it. This is just my first logo that I have designed so I am still a beginner and would be open to anything that can help improve my future logos.

ncaalogo.png

Well - for a cut and paste job its not too bad. The style is ok but the execution needs work.

The outer glow around the letters isnt neccesary. Just a solid outline would be fine.

The area where the star intercepts the C is very awkward. Neither is on top of the other... you shouldnt be able to see the C through the star and streek so make that solid white not see-thru.

Even out the thickness of the outlines, and maybe change the grey letters to white with blue outline so its all one solid color.

Once its all cleaned up it would be easier to give design C&C

Nice start given limited experience and tools

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Here is an update for the logo. I took off the drop shadow on the NCAAA Text, and added an outline to the NCAAA Text aswell. Also I added the "swish" go across the C and then going under the C. If anyone has any other idea on how this logo can be improved please post it down.

ncaaafootballlogonew.png

I would say to move the star to fill the empty space in the C rather than have it touch the C. Maybe make that star more prominent or bigger as well. Have the streak behind the star be an extension of one of the stars legs. right now the streak and the star are two different things since you have a line separating them. Try making them one shape and get rid of that separating line. And lastly try thickening the lines. It has potential.

Archived