Jersey Lettering

charger77

Recently I sent two jerseys to coolhockey.com to get lettered (Duck- Pronger & 2007 SCF Patch & Hurricanes -Brind'Amour & 2006 SCF Patch)

I mailed them the jerseys, they received them on March 22nd, lettered them and UPSed them out on Friday. I got it in the mail today (Monday). They did an awesome job.

They charged me $59 (US) each. They sewed on the 2 SCF patches that I provided (for free)!

High Quality Work!

Great Price!

FAST TURNAROUND!

Great communication throughout the process!

Give them a try if you need a jersey done.

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Thats awesome, I just might hit them up I have a couple jerseys in need of lettering.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I've also dealt with them with a custom set of team jerseys when I was down in New Zealand. They did a fantastic job on everything. The logos were sewn on as well as the number and name plates. I have nothing but positive things to say about them. I've also bought one on the do it yourself iron on number kits and they worked pretty well for me. The numbers were all pre sewn and you just had to get the iron and stick them on.

Archived