Brooklyn Nets idea

IceCap

It feels like I've seen this before. I would like to see the logo tweaked and modernized more. I always felt that the "S" should somehow match the "N" in how it wraps, but I am guessing the end result won't be as good as I imagined, not because of the artist (you or anyone else), but because the shape of the "S" might look funny. I think the black stroke should be thicker, and like I eluded to in the other thread with the Cavs logo, it would be nice to see an actual net based design.

Also incorporate Brooklyn in the logo.

MC2, the wordmark is different, so it's not exactly the same. Nonetheless, it's very uninspired. The solid type on the uniforms is definitely better than the black-outlined logo. Modifying the logo is a must if you plan to move forward with this. It doesn't match the uniforms. In addition, the uniforms template, as noted by MC2, is very similar to what was shown on UniWatch, down to the vertical BROOKLYN. Make it your own, not just a re-hash of various elements from the team's past.

I think that if a team were trying to rebrand itself in a new city (or part of a city) they would want to incorperate the name of that city (or part of the city) a little more than just thin band of text on an away jersey. This logo always bugged me just becaue it did not incorperate a net when it would be so easy to do. Maybe you could work in a net to change it up a little.

Archived