Greeneville Astros New Logos

TruColor

I wonder how much they paid a guy to grap some clip art mountains out of a book (and some crappy clip art at best), type GreenEville in a basic script font everyone and their Grandmother has on their computer, put a stroke on it and add the Astros' star to it. Hopefully for their sake they got this one done pro bono because if they paid more than $3.50 (that's tree fitty) then they got screwed. As some guy once said, you always get what you pay for.

"...and you want to be my latex salesman."

vandelay.jpg

By the way, it's object>path>outline stroke.

This is one of a couple of reasons why I never use strokes in good final designs. I sometimes use them during the process, but never in a finished copy that I care about.

You should always outline strokes and trim for the final version for the same reason you outline fonts. Not everyone you send it too will have the "scale strokes" option checked. This way you are not leaving the stroke weight up to the interpretation of the user.

"...and you want to be my latex salesman."

vandelay.jpg

i hate that astros star, it was good when they had gold and blue and it looked like it was shooting, but now it just looks like a star that is missing a point

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived